"
about-img
ICICI LOMBARD
Call : 011-66500010

About ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Ltd.

About ICICI Lombard General Insurance Firm

ICICI Lombard General Insurance Firm is a joint venture between ICICI Bank and Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited, a Canadian company. In this joint venture, ICICI Bank owns 74% of the shares, while Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited owns the remaining 26%.

ICICI Lombard is the world's largest private general insurance firm. It is also regarded as the most aggressive, having remained ahead of its competition by introducing innovative products and employing cutting-edge technology to communicate with its insurance consumers. Almost all of its retail insurance policies, including as car insurance, health insurance, and travel insurance, may be acquired online with ease. ICICI Lombard has over 350 branches throughout India.

image Two Wheeler Insurance


TWO WHEELER

image Private Car Insurance


pay-per-km-insurance
single-owner-multiple-vehicle
pay-how-you-drive
Car Insurance

image Health Insurance Plans


disease-management-program

image Home Insurance


home-insurance

image Business Insurance


business-insurance

image Corona Virus Health Insurance Plans


corona-kavach-insurance-policy
arogya-sanjeevani-policy

image Goods Carrying Insurance


Goods Carrying Vehicle

image Specific Health Plans


Complete Health Insurance
health-booster

image Professional Indemnity


NRI-insurance

image Personal Accident


personal-accident-insurance

image Rural Insurance Policies


Crop-Insurance

image Cyber Insurance


Cyber Insurance

image Domestic Travel Plans


single- trip
multi-trip
whatsapp