Future Generali Loan Suraksha, a Single Premium Term Insurance Plan which secures the lives of your borrowers and also your assets.
FUTURE GENERALI Loan Suraksha
1. Age at Entry18 to 65 years
2. Policy Term2 to 30 years
3. Premium Payment TermSingle premium
4. Maturity AgeMaximum: 70 years
5. Minimum Sum AssuredRs 20,000
6. Maximum Sum AssuredNo limit
7. Minimum Group Size50 members
Why Buy Future Generali Loan Suraksha Plan?
1. It is a type of group insurance plan which aims to provide a life cover to all borrowers which in turn secures the credit/loan.
2. With this group insurance plan, you can provide coverage to your member's for a wide range of loans - Housing Loans, Vehicle Loans, Personal Loans, Education Loans, Business Loans, Loan against Property, Merchandise Loan, Consumer Durable Loans, Credit Card Groups, Asset Backed Loans and Gold Loans.
3. This loan insurance plan can be taken on a single life as well as on a joint life or as a co-borrower. On a joint life cover, a discount of 10% is applicable on each joint life premium.
4. The loan insurance plan will be covered under the following variants: Reducing Cover and Level Cover.
5. Under the loan insurance plan, your member gets tax benefits as per prevailing tax laws.
HOW LOAN SURAKSHA PLAN WORKS
Step1Decide your coverage
The Loan Insurance Plan coverage is equal to the sanctioned / outstanding loan amount as mentioned in the loan schedule.
Step2Calculate your premium amount
Your premium will depend upon:
1. Loan amount sanctioned
2. Loan duration and interest rate
3. The borrower's age at the time of applying for the Loan Insurance Plan
Step3Pay your one time single premium to start your cover
KEY BENEFITS OF LOAN SURAKSHA PLAN
Single Life: - Outstanding loan amount as per the Loan Schedule
Co-borrower / Joint Life Cases
Maturity Benefit - There is no maturity benefit under this group insurance plan
For financial institutions who are looking for a Single Premium Term Insurance Plan which is designed specifically for their new/existing customers. This group insurance plan aims to provide a life cover to all borrowers which in turn secures the credit / loan.
In case the insured member commits suicide whether sane or insane, within 12 months from the policy inception date or from the date of inception of the member under the group insurance scheme, whichever is later, then higher of 80% of the premiums paid or surrender value in respect of concerned insured member is payable to the nominee/beneficiary.
FREE LOOK CANCELLATION:
You have a period of 15 days (30 days if the policy is sold through Distance Marketing Mode) from the date of receipt of the Policy document to review the terms and conditions of the Policy. If you are not satisfied with or disagree with any of the terms and conditions, you have the option to Cancel/withdraw and return the Policy along with a letter (dated and signed) stating your intention to cancel the Policy and reasons for the objections/Cancellation, within this period. Cancellation of Policy and refund of premium is allowed under this provision, whereby the amount payable on such cancellation will be equal to the total premium paid less a proportionate cost of insurance for the period of cover and expenses towards Policy stamp duty and medical examination, if any.