A non-linked, non-participating, group savings insurance product. Secure the welfare and financial future of your employees.
SBI LIFE - CAPASSURE GOLD
"A fund based group insurance product"
1. Employee benefit solutions
2. Customized services
3. Dedicated service team
A non-linked, non-participating, group savings insurance product
Do you want to provide your employees group coverage along with consistent returns while eliminating the hassles of fund management?
SBI Life - CapAssure Gold plan fulfills the needs of Employers/ Trustees/ State Governments/ Central Government/ PSUs who wish to fund their employees' retirement benefit schemes of gratuity, leave encashment, superannuation, post retirement medical benefit scheme (PRMBS) and other savings scheme.
This plan offers -
1. Security - consistent returns through professional and pooled fund management
2. Reliability - dedicated service team
3. Flexibility - manage a wide range of scheme rules
Secure the welfare and financial future of your employees.
1. Employee Benefits Scheme
2. SBI Life - CapAssure Gold
4. Leave Encashment
5. Superannuation Scheme
6. Post Retirement Medical Benefit Scheme (PRMBS)
7. Other Saving Scheme
Features & Advantages
1. Experienced and professional fund management for employee benefit schemes
2. Dedicated service team as a Single point of contact
3. Wide range of scheme rules; Defined Benefits, Defined Contributions, or Hybrid
4. Multiple premium payment frequency
1. Consistent returns on your contributions
1. Dedicated services catering to your operational needs
1. Premium payment frequency as per your convenience
Avail tax benefits*
Depending on the scheme rules, the benefits in the event of death, retirement, resignation, withdrawal or any other exit of the members as per scheme rules will be payable. In case of post retirement medical benefit schemes, on happening of the defined event as per scheme rules, medical benefits are payable to the retirees. Such benefits will be payable from the policy account of the master policyholder or member as applicable, subject to availability of funds in the policy account.
In the event of death of the member sum assured will be paid to the nominee, as advised by the master policyholder. The insurance cover is compulsory for Gratuity, Leave Encashment, Superannuation, Post Retirement Medical Benefit Scheme (PRMBS) and Other Savings Schemes. Such benefits will be payable by SBI Life.
Income Tax benefits/exemptions are as per the applicable income tax laws in India, which are subject to change from time to time. Please consult your tax advisor for details.
Who can buy?
Flexibility - manage a wide range of scheme rules. Premium payment frequency as per your convenience.